Chapel Lake Series
My Top Picks by Year
Media and Events
Tuesday, March 06, 2012
Really Good Information for Writers!
I borrowed this from literary agent Steve Laube's blog:
Why Authors Need Agents
– Four professionals weigh in on the discussion.
How to Stop Procrastinating and Start Writing
– Read this when you have the time.
Questions an Agent Might Ask You
– Be prepared if an agent calls you with these questions. It might happen today.
E-b00ks: The Giant Disruption
– another breathless evaluation and ominous prediction about publishers. From the UK.
Why I Hope Real Books Never Die
– Kevin DeYoung writes this wonderful salute to the printed book.
The Death of Chick-Lit
– The Salon just got the memo? Publishers (and readers) made this decision a long time ago.
Here are some staggering statistics from the infographic below.
Over 845 million
1 out of 5 page views on the Internet come from Facebook.
2.7 billion “Likes” a day on Facebook.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
social media facts
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)